Monday, September 21, 2020

Just keep walking by my side.

Just keep walking by my side....


Dear Visitors,

I know you are interested to find how my blogs would be exciting for you. Yes, I want to take you on a dream journey which is your exclusive privy but others envy. A journey reflecting your own life's experience both hidden agonies and exhibited smiles. Many stage artists who are hailed as comedy gems though made us laugh to the core, had a life unseen, unheralded, unmatched. They buried all that was, when they put their first step on to the stage, excited us, made us jump in the foam of joy, soaked us with that fragrant fountain of thrills. 

After all our life is a gentle mix of comedies and tragedies.        

We return from the office full of anger or anguish or joy only to share it with the companions, which will have a cascading effect on them. We had a quarrel with our wife and this in turn boomerang's on the colleagues in the office. The one way to relax and release this trauma is to get divine, Divine thoughts have often proved the best medicines. They are the pressure releasing vents. 

In this blog posts, you will find a number of thoughts that will fly like butterflies, maybe in the form of anecdotes, shlokas, poems, stories, leads which I am sure will excite you.

Come on friends, hold my hands and walk by my side on this digital stage in this sojourn. I am neither a sage nor a saint, but a human being just like you. The only difference maybe my willingness to share the little experiences in my own dream journey and my cup of joy would be if you get thrilled on your way to relaxation.

Pardon me if I juggle between English and Kannada languages in different blog posts of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Are women a challenge for men?"

  "Are women a challenge for men?"   At this age, with my barren head shining, ready for the photo shooter to utilise, I have seen...