Thursday, July 1, 2021

My pretty little dog

Thanks to Pinterest for the cartoon 



I own a choicest pretty little bulldog

He loves to hop with his friendly frog

Often barking at the artists painted snake

 

Circles around, jumping in and out of the lake

 

 

Whenever it gets a long piece of sturdy bone


Clutching with teeth, my dog plays all alone

 

Leaving alone the piece of bone, it chases the cat

 

Which in turn is chasing the neighbours friendly rat.

 

 

I can see its curvy tail wagging with affection

 

Whenever I take it near his walking companion  

 

Every time I sit to write, my favourite blog

 

I will never miss this pretty little dog.

 

 

It runs and fetches the ball with relentless joy

 

To make it an exciting scene for us to enjoy

 

When my grandpa takes it for a jolly ride

 

It dumps all its extra luggage by the lakeside.

 

 

This honest pet is a gem of my find

This pet I have is the rarest of its kind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Are women a challenge for men?"

  "Are women a challenge for men?"   At this age, with my barren head shining, ready for the photo shooter to utilise, I have seen...